What you don’t know CAN hurt you, your family and your business. Being prepared means having a plan to navigate life’s unforgiving uncertainties both during life AND after death. It’s also important to realize that planning is very much focused on protecting and providing for those who survive you and making the transition for them easier, more seamless and smooth and with less chaos, court, costs and conflict. Here’s just a few benefits of thoughtful planning:
– Control aspects of your lifetime caregiving needs and post-mortem wishes to both live and die with dignity
– Keep assets in the family for generations and out of reach of creditors and spouses
– Maximize likelihood that your plan will be fulfilled and not challenged
– Choose your beneficiaries and fiduciaries instead of a random judge
– Minimize costly and explosive litigation which will destroy wealth and families
– Give more to your family or charities than the government by reducing taxes
– Avoid uncontested costly court proceedings which are time consuming and unpredictable
– Control all aspects of how your estate transitions (time, amount, freq. conditions)
– Minimize the emotional burden to your family upon disability and death
– Leave a legacy you can be proud of instead of a trail of chaos and destruction
Protect your family, assets and business, and gain the peace of mind of knowing you’re prepared and in control. You may feel apprehensive about estate planning, but it doesn’t have to be this way. We’ll help you achieve your estate planning goals and ensure you feel accomplished and confident. With our 4-step unique proven process, leaving a legacy you can be proud of is easier than you think. The alternative can mean significant taxes, chaos, court, costs, conflict (litigation) and a host of unpleasant and destructive surprises. Call us to get started today at 954-228-3369.
Offices in Plantation, Florida and Sound Beach, New York (Long Island).